Dec 2, 2009

Our New Home is Ready

Gents,

after a considerable amount of downloading, uploading, programming, pimping and staring at my screen it is finally done... The forum is available for use from now on. It is, however, far away from being perfect, let alone stable.

I will do my best to fix the problems that (surely) will be discovered, and will do my homework concerning design features. Since my conception was to escape forward and create a forum ASAP, this is all what i can do in a mere two days.

Now i NEED YOU. Need You to inhabitate this place, to contribute and to advise me what would be the next step to be taken.

A normal web domain name will be available later (within wo weeks), this temporary domain is the one provided by the hosting company.

So... here is the link: http://newrhodesian.szerverland.com

See You Soon on The New Rhodesian Forum !


korvinag

No comments:

Post a Comment